09:00 a.m. - Registration of guests.
10:00 a.m. - Ceremonial opening.
Welcome speech by Andrey Veber, General Producer of International Day of Happiness
10:20 a.m. - "Plan B. When Plan A does't work", Alexey Goryachev, Entrepreneur, investment banker and investor, managing partner RMG Partners, senior partner RB Partners, head of YPO Moscow, Ambassador Skolkovo Business School
10:35 a.m. - "A drop of happiness", Ludmila Geranina, Coordinator of donor actions of the National registry of bone marrow donors named after Vasi Perevoshchikov
10:50 a.m. - TEDx secret speaker
11:05 a.m. - Discussion panel "How we talk about happiness and what we think about it in reality?
There is a bulk of definitions of the concept "happiness". Happiness tends to transform into a modern brand: everybody speaks about happiness. Commercials promise us happiness in buying another chocolate bar or sweet soda water. Renowned companies start introducing and implementing wellbeing programs for employees and spreading a culture of happiness to build up a strong HR-brand. Officials attempt to outstrip each other competing for happiness indices and use this metrics as a new indicator of success of public administration.
In our panel discussion, we will try to deal open-mindedly with all this mishmash and answer the questions:
- What does "happiness" truly stand for? What do we really mean when talking about happiness?
- How does the state of happiness affect our lives? Is it possible to pursue happiness or is it a false goal?
- What could be and need to be done to shape an environment where people feel themselves happy?
- What responsibility is borne by opinion leaders, business communities, mass media and the State?
- Is it feasible to promote Russia into the top ten countries in terms of happiness index (now we rank 49th according to the World Happiness Report and 119th according to the Happy Planet Index)? What can we do or need to do in order to reach the target (top ten)?
Mikhail Voronin (Atlantes, Winning the hearts).
Dasho Karma Ura, President of the Center for Bhutan Studies.
Fyodor Shebestov (Odgers Berndtson).
Oleg Volkosh (Presinent of the Mediaplus Group Russia, YPO Russia Chapter Chair).
12:20 p.m. - PUBLIC TALK with Mrs. Okhud Al Rumi (Minister of Happiness, UAE)
3:00 p.m. – Supermarket of Happiness
. Presentation of projects and awarding ceremony
4:45 p.m. – Festival of short movies "Happiness is…" with Disney
6:30 p.m. – Workshop "My happy year"
with Alexander Dudorov